By appointment only, with six months notice.
Please bring the following:
1. Certificate of Baptism (Newly Issued by the Church where you are baptized)
2. Certificate of Confirmation (If Catholic and Confirmed in the Church)
3. Certificate of First Communion (If Catholic)
4. Need to fill-out FORM A for the couple; FORM B for the witnesses.
5. Need to attend Pre-Marriage Class and obtain a certificate to be presented to the priest.
6. Other requirements will be told during the Initial Interview with the priest.